First of all I need to apologize to fellow blogger April June, for the very late response (two months, this is a pity). Indeed, on 09th of July, she (http://april4june6.wordpress.com) nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Award”. A surprise and honor!
So once again massive thanks. Honor often comes along with duties. In this specific case, there are some rules to respect, so get ready below.
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. (Done above)
- List the rules and display the award. (Award displayed just on top of these three lines)
- Share seven facts about yourself. (humm, oki.)
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (This one is not easy but we will manage).
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Not sure of how to display the logo but will make it happen and follow: yes of course)
There we go with the first task, seven things about me
1. I am very talkative: long discussions, debates, funny stories to tell, sometimes arguments, this is me! Ideas to share, ideas to discover, ideas to live with.
2. I am a over-passionate African: the African Continent holds the best places to live in the world. We can shine now and I want to be part of it.
3. I am the elder of five, and I am the eldest child of the elder of the family (on my father’s side). This goes along with responsibilities which overall just make me feel proud and push me everyday to give my best.
4. My brother is suffering from autism and I often feel I am not doing enough to support the cause. He is 24 years old, a handsome young man, passionate of music (just like me) and more and more a great drawer and painter. My goal: support him to make the best out of his talents.
5. My passions are litterature, music, dancing and Africa.
6. I am said to have a very strong character, not always easy to live with. This is a story of rigor ad ambition.
7. Another passion which I sadly do not invest much time on: discovering new languages. The language is the first door to understanding a culture, a group of people.
As for the nominates:
- In The Eyes of Leyopar, a fellow cameroonian lady which talks about life, food, music, etc. always in a happy manner
- semper aliquid novi africam adferre – Books from and about Africa
- Under the Neem Tree– another online library dedicated to Africa
- African Heritage– because he describes our continent, its history, and I always learn more on this blog
- Palava Woman– because her positive thoughts give me energy though it’s been a while since I last paid her a visit
- One More Think– from my friend Elie, a bright mind which touches every subject, always in a straightforward, funny and instructive manner.
- alygeorges– because she sends positive vibes in my life
- The Mind of RD REVILO– because he has a unique way to write poems, he takes position on strong subjects and he educates minds.
- HopefulDeb– because she is my little sister, because she is really hopeful and she writes well!
- Tchoupinov– new space to me but already appreciated
- Bikanda, this is a friend which has just started blogging but his two first posts are already stunning.
- Life, Love and Luxury– From a serial chroniquer and blogger. She talks about life, love and indeed luxury. I appreciate the mix and I often find the posts inspiring.
- Cristian Mihai– Just an impressive and truly inspiring blogger.
- kelzbelzphotography– Short posts, bright pictures, bright mind.
- La Bulle de T– a very very interesting and refreshing website
Have fun discovering all those great sites, and I would add that April June which kindly elected me should also have been in this 15 list.
This is the real blessing of blogging you get to discover and appreciate others. You get the opportunity to learn and be inspired by others and I am thankful and blessed to be able to pay some tribute. This list is not exhaustive but then a list is a list.